Thank you for your interest in the AAAPC 2020 Annual Research Conference
*New Conference Development*
In response to ongoing global issues, the AAAPC Executive has unanimously agreed to host the 2020 Annual Research Conference online!
This exciting opportunity means that primary care researchers from across Australasia and the world will still be able to meet to share their research, discuss new ideas and network.
The Conference will still be held on 14-15 August 2020 and further details will be announced in the coming weeks.
In light of this development, the abstract call has been extended for one week (until 22 March 2020).
Come and join us online - it promises to be an event not to miss!
Welcome to our new abstract submission system! To submit your abstract, you will first need to create a new account. Please click on 'Create an Author Account' and follow the prompts to complete your details. You will need to verify your email address before you can login.
Please note that all first time visitors to the portal will need to create a new account, the system will not recognise the details you use to login to the AAAPC site.
Before you submit your abstract, please check that you are prepared with the following details:
- Title and abstractwith correct subheadings (you will be asked to enter text under each subheading separately)
- Affiliation details for all authors (may have more than one affiliation for each author)
- Contact email addresses for all presenters
- Short biography for each presenter
- Permission from all co-authors for abstract to be published in the Australian Journal of Primary Health supplement
- Details on any conflicts of interest
- Names of any funders that provided support for the research
- If applying for the ECR Prize, additional biographical information and justification as to ECR status (150 words)
- If applying for a Scholarship, additional text highlighting reason for assistance requested, benefit of applicant attending conference, contribution of applicant to conference (150 words)
- If applying for the UQ PCCU Award, additional text including a summary of how this research demonstrates the translation of evidence into practice (100 words maximum); statement on how this study impacts and/or changes clinical practice (100 words); brief summary of proposed use of award (10 words max e.g., travel costs to attend (name of) conference, publication costs in (journal) for (publication) etc).
We look forward to seeing you in August!
- Call for abstracts - 14 January 2020 - 22 March 2020
- Abstract reviews - 1 April 2020 - 17 May 2020