Thank you for your interest in the AAAPC 2020 Annual Research Conference
Welcome to our new abstract submission system! To submit your abstract, you will first need to create a new account. Please click on 'Create an Author Account' and follow the prompts to complete your details. You will need to verify your email address before you can login.
Please note that all first time visitors to the portal will need to create a new account, the system will not recognise the details you use to login to the AAAPC site.
Before you submit your abstract, please check that you are prepared with the following details:
- Title and abstract with correct subheadings (you will be asked to enter text under each subheading separately)
- Affiliation details for all authors (may have more than one affiliation for each author)
- Contact email addresses for all presenters
- Short biography for each presenter
- Permission from all co-authors for abstract to be published in the Australian Journal of Primary Health supplement
- Details on any conflicts of interest
- Names of any funders that provided support for the research
- If applying for the ECR Prize, additional biographical information and justification as to ECR status (150 words)
- If applying for a Scholarship, additional text highlighting reason for assistance requested, benefit of applicant attending conference, contribution of applicant to conference (150 words)
- If applying for the UQ PCCU Award, additional text including a summary of how this research demonstrates the translation of evidence into practice (100 words maximum); statement on how this study impacts and/or changes clinical practice (100 words); brief summary of proposed use of award (10 words max e.g., travel costs to attend (name of) conference, publication costs in (journal) for (publication) etc).
We look forward to seeing you on the Gold Coast in August!
- Call for abstracts - 14 January 2020 15:00 - 15 March 2020 23:59